Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Swamp Thing...

Welp, looks like I won't be moving the purse listings to Artfire anytime soon!
I'm SWAMPED with projects! I love it--it is awesome, my brain never stops churning with things I'm doing, want to do, need to do and so on and so on--lol...HEY~~ that is the essence of "Hypernoodle"! I'm working on a couple of new designs for bags and toying with making a different style wristlet and yet another wallet. Those things are in the infantile stages of development, but the bags are coming along nicely! I'd like to make some Plushies too~they are so much fun!
Anyhoo, I really want to take the time to devote to building the Artfire shop just like I did Etsy and since I don't have the time to put 110% into it right now, I'm just going to leave well enough alone until later.
The main reason is because I will be moving back home on the range to Colorado this June (less than 2 months! Yikes!) And I don't know how many of you can identify with a cross country, u-haul ridin' move across the country--but it is quite a chore. I've done it 3 times now--from CO to Arizona then back to CO again. And then from CO here to Houston 3 years ago. One good Hurricane season in Houston (after Ike last September) and I was ready to GO! lol--A hurricane and its aftermath is one of the most bizarre things I have ever lived though--after it was over, my son said he would take a good old Colorado Blizzard anyday over a Hurricane and I must admit, I wholeheartedly agree! Soooo, with all the planning, packing, arrangements that need to be made--my family, the Etsy shop, the Artfire shop, the Etsy fabric shop and my real job and all the other misc things that are involved with a cross country move (besides keeping up with the day to day) I won't have the adequate time to devote to Artfire until after the move. :(

But, no worries, I will still have new listings up in the Etsy store up until the point that I pack away the sewing machine (oh, woe is ME--I can't even THINK about it!!!) and I have a wonderful "customer appreciation" **surprise** coming soon! Stay tuned!

I'm going to totally get on top of this blog thing and do my "Hypernoodle" defined and also my "fabric love" posts that I said were coming soon---but first....I must blog about Mr. Froggy...hee hee hee...coming tomorrow...G'nite!

1 comment:

  1. How cool that you're moving to Colorado! What area will you be living in? I've been here all my life! Maybe some day I can visit an actual Hypernoodle store!

    ReplyDelete

© The Hyper Hub. Powered by