Monday, March 30, 2009

My customers are the best!

My customers are truly the best~you guys are sooooo awesome!!

All of your emails and convos this last week have been so sweet and touching (thump, thump goes my heart!) I am so blessed to have each and every one of you cross my path and I am so happy that I have been able to share purse love with you!--I have been able to meet the most amazing people by making Hypernoodle's and so many are not only loyal customers, but have also become good friends--I am so, so, so, so LUCKY and I thank you all SOOOOO much!
I am truly in a happy place being able to make and create purses for you and I am so grateful that you all want a "Hypernoodle" and keep wanting them! You are a HUGE reason why I do what I do!

I deeply, deeply appreciate your love and faith in the Hypernoodle product--your kind words have meant the absolute world to me! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Hugs from Hypernoodle :)

P.S. to AL, TM, SP and the Supergirl (LOL) no worries--I won't stop making your bags!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. just found your bags on etsy and they are so so cute!

    ReplyDelete

© The Hyper Hub. Powered by