Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah....I know...

Allright! I give in already!
Waaaaahhhhhhh
After avoiding it for the last 3 years, I am going to blog...are you happy all of you "do you blog?" "What's your blog address?" people? --thanks for the push! :)
After an internal struggle to figure out if I was interesting enough AND trying to figure out when I am going to have time to blog AND what to blog about AND trying to figure out how I am going to avoid my love of the run-on-sentence that glues my fingers to the letter keys and avoids all statement ending punctuation like the plague becuase I can't seem to type a period unless it is to continue a run on sentence like this...catch my drift?
ACK--a question mark!!!!! And an exclamation point!!!!! Which is my favorite slice of punctuation pie by the way! Get used to it-- I use exclamation points so much somebody once asked me "Is everything really that exciting?" Ummmmm, no---but I am Hyper and that is normally how I talk. A friend of mine encouraged me to blog because she said I type exactly how I talk and it would be a "hoot" to read. (a "hoot"?) hmmmmmm
Anyhoo--I hope you can weed through the run-on-sentences and punctuation abuse and neglect to enjoy The life and times of The Hypernoodle...

coming soon...Hypernoodle defined
and fabric/purse love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Hyper Hub. Powered by