Thursday, November 6, 2014

Free Shoft Shell Tablet Case Tutorial!

 
 
Surprise!
Here's one of the (what seems like a gazillion) projects I was working on while I was M.I.A from my blog....
A super easy, super cute (and *FREE*  Yippeee!) Soft Shell Tablet Case Tutorial that I designed for Camelot Fabrics "How To's" series.

I made this tutorial with the beginning sewer in mind.  It's sooooo super easy and NO TURNING inside out!  Simple mitered corners make your tablet case stress free with two padded soft shell sides stitched together...and did I mention easy???  All you need is your fabric, thread, some foam interfacing, woven interfacing, a square of fusible fleece, a kam snap and of course your sewing machine.  
Click through to Camelot Fabrics Blog for the full FREE tutorial.  
This Tablet Case will look great in any fabric you choose!  I made another one with Camelot Fabrics "Nightfall" line...here's a peek at it in their Quilt Market booth:

You can whip one of these babies up in no time...they would make great Holiday gifts!
Let me know if you make one and feel free to share pics!  You can also send your pics to Camelot Fabrics of your completed Tablet Case at:  info@camelotfabrics.com
Camelot would love to see your Tablet Cases!

Happy Sewing!

♥ Hypernoodle

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Hyper Hub. Powered by