Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Overload...cannot compute....

My "Hypernoodle" is on overload with new designs. I have so many floating around in my head and sketched, it's unbelievable!
There are so many new and different things I want to do & try--the new wallet design is almost complete--although I probably won't get to even finishing the prototype until after the move. I also have a clutch--another zippered bag, a LARGE bag, another small one, a round pouch, a hobo, a tote and a convertible backpack style bag as well. There are so many --I don't know how many will actually come to fruition within a reasonable time but they are all up there in my "Hypernoodle" and will make it eventually!
I recently made a custom wristlet for a wonderful customer that was a mix of my convertible wristlet/a key fob and my wristlet pouch. It was so much fun to do! I actually loved the result and want to make some more of those too!
I have been looking into using some new materials as well. I love my cotton prints--will never stop using those! But last fall, I got addicted to suede and corduroy...I love texture and they come in so many great colors now! I like mixing other fabrics with the cotton prints--gives dimension and interest! Even though I love mu cotton prints, I want to do some more solid colored bags too--no worries though--the inside lining will still be a print--I still have to have them somewhere!
So be on the lookout for new things later this summer and of course in the fall! If you have any comments on things you'd like to see, or which ones you'd prefer to see sooner rather than later (lol) please feel free to send me an e-mail hypernoodle1@gmail.com
I always like to hear from you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Hyper Hub. Powered by