Friday, July 22, 2011

Look What I Made! Volume 2....

Ok...so I never finished the other pair of lounge shorts I was telling you about (no surprise!)  I seriously have Craft induced spazi-ness, I can't keep my mind on a project long enough to follow through because then I get another idea in my head that sidetracks me! (this is where the name "Hypernoodle" came from, in case you didn't know!)  When it comes to projects and ideas, I am *definitely* all over the place.  One minute I'm like "ooooooo, yeah! I'm going to make such-and-such!"......
10 minutes later, I'm like: "What was that I was saying I was going to make?....oh well...ooooooooo, I can make this doo-dad!"  Well, this happened about 40,000 times before I started carrying around a little notebook I call my "Hyper Pad" so that I could at least write down these ideas as they are coming at me. (It helps!)

Besides not being able to sew with the launch of hypernoodlefabrics.com, here is what also side-tracked me from the lounge shorts........a cute lil' night gown/pajama dress:
 nothing fancy--super easy!  This is my "Knit Escapade, Part Deux"--hee hee hee--I made the spaghetti straps out of ribbon!  As usual, no pattern...I already had measured myself for the lounge shorts, so I guesstimated the length I wanted it & cut out a simple silhouette with a scoop neck...it fits perfect!
And yes.....the mannequin has on a turtleneck...LOL...I didn't feel like undressing her to take the pic-LOL!
There's nothing like sewing, is there? *Sigh* it's soooo rewarding!
I just KNOW you guys can identify! ;)

There's another Give-Away coming next week, ya'll~so stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Hyper Hub. Powered by